- UNC Chapel Hill Opportunities for Students - http://splash.web.unc.edu/
- UNC Chapel Hill Catalyst Opportunity (a discussion of social justice issues impacting North Carolina youth. This year’s conference will be held from Friday, Feb. 17 through Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017. https://unccatalyst.wordpress.com/
- MADE at ECU (Multicultural Appreciation Day Experience) Click Here
- Duke University Summer Session- Click Here for more information (Dec. 2nd applications become available)
- Study Abroad as a High School Student- Click Here for more information
- Redesigning our Future: National Environmental Summit- Click Here for more information
- Horticultural Summer Institute (NC State)- Click Here for more information (Deadline to apply is April 1st)
- NC State Engineering Summer Programs- Click Here for more information (Deadline to apply March 27th)
- Agricultural Apprentice Research Program (NC A&T)- Click Here for more information (Deadline- Feb. 27)
- Marth Guy Summer Institute for FBLA (Appalachian State)- Click Here for more information(Deadline-Feb. 27th)
- Forensic Anthropology Camp (Appalachian State)- Click Here for more information
- Summer Ventures in Math & Science - Click Here for more information
- NC House Page Program - Click Here for application and more information
- NC Senate Page Program - Click Here for application and more information
Perquimans County High School, in partnership with home and community, will educate all students in a safe environment to thrive in a Global Society. The mission of the Student Services Counseling Department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental counseling program addressing the academic, career, and personal/social development of all students. We aim to serve as advocates for students, allies with teachers, and liaisons with parents.
The American School Counselor Association (ASCA) supports school counselors' efforts to help students focus on academic, career and social/emotional development so they achieve success in school and are prepared to lead fulfilling lives as responsible members of society.
The American School Counselor Association (ASCA) National Standards for Students.